Make More Time For Yourself
Make More Time for Yourself
I just saw this great list that Charles Poliquin posted on his blog a while back. My favorite fact on the list is that people need to make more time for themselves. Meditation is the best way to tune in and start to really understand who you are. Meditation is proving to be a very powerful tool in healing and I highly suggest that you start a practice today. If you need help getting started… I can help you.
Top 10 reasons how women get fatter despite good intent by Charles Poliquin
1. They do spinning classes. That and disco fly swatting will get you nowhere fast in your pursuit of lean physique.
2. They have Kashi for breakfast with skim milk. Eat the cardboard box, it is higher in nutrients.
3. They go for coffee after training. Coffee is great pre-training, horrendous post training.
4. They follow a low fat diet, fearing that fat makes you fat.
5. They consume soy products.
6. They eat bagels because they are low fat. So is gasoline. Would you eat that?
7. They don’t make time for themselves.
8. They consume grains.
9. They use beauty products loaded with harmful chemicals.
10. They don’t follow the axiom: You are your schedule. (Love this last tip!)